Monday, December 8, 2008

Finally posting again... *blush*

Yeah, I've been really slack about posting here. Sorry <.<

Frankly, a lot of the problem is that my life isn't that interesting. Anyway...

Finally tidied my room, more or less. Still need to pack away the last few things, but the effect is there already. Also have to clean bedroom and ensuite bathroom - both the tidying and the cleaning are on the list for today.

I've gone for a few runs recently, most recently this morning. I ran the local Parcourse forwards and backwards, though I only did the exercises on the forward leg. I'm kinda proud, actually - I ran the whole way except for the exercises, at least until I got back to the bottom of the hill I live on top of. I walked part of the hill (and ran the other part), and then ran part of kilometre or two home from the top of the main climb. My legs actually feel pretty good - surprisingly, my abdominal muscles have persistent 'stitches' on both sides. Surprising, because that didn't happen while I was running.

I'm also going to mow the 'footpath' today - the grass between our front/side line of bushes and the road. Also planning to take my shiny camera out and take pictures of my car - I'll post them in my scraps on Storm, since I'm guessing that some people are curious. And now I'm rambling...

*shuts up, posts entry*

3 comments:

Rene said...

No-ones life is really interesting if you think about it, because everyone's life is interesting!

Yes, I'm quite curious about the automobile :D

Eljen said...

The running is good, and the parcourse sounds extremely handy - hadn't realised there was one where you live!

Oh, the car. *Chuckles, says nothing*...

(Thankyou, love.)

Denise said...

Just glad you're well. *nod* :)