Saturday, December 20, 2008

Cross-posted from LJ - I be DJ...

Surprisingly, my first DJ gig isn't with Radio KoL - I've been recruited by Party 934. My first show is 4-6am today (US Eastern), which is 8-10pm my time. If you want to listen, the info's all on the website I've linked.

Oh, and I'm actually billed as "Party Mixologist PatH".

Also: Part of the reason for the "nervous" mood is that this station has an average of about 70,000 listeners (mostly from a terrestrial simulcast on 102.5 FM in the Hudson Valley NY). I'll be on at a very quiet time comparatively, but still... holy shit!

4 comments:

Rene said...

Congrats on the DJ job ... how was your first time on the radio?

Azrane said...

Damn, if I weren't having internet issues all weekend, I would've loved to listen in. I was up all night.

I have to get up early on Saturdays for work, so I'll try to get up a little earlier. :)

Eljen said...

Still eager to hear the recording of your first "talky" show, love! I'm hoping I'll get the chance to listen to a whole show realtime before I come home, too.

Love you, O musical one.

musicalemotion said...

Rene:
Thanks - first time was a bit interesting because of some technical issues, but went OK anyway. Second had fewer technical issues and went better.
Heh, I've even partly got over the scaredness ;-)

Azrane:
Hey man, good to see you again! I've got another show tomorrow (Tuesday) at 5-8am US Eastern if you're around then, too.

Eljen: I shall show you that recording, don't worry <3